- Spell check. In Word, the squiggly little green lines that appear when I type husbands. Never happens when I type wives, though. Hmm …
- We need a separate dictionary. Triads, Quads, Open, Closed, Fluid-bonded – we’ve given new meaning to these words. Not to mention, I was shocked to find compersion in Wikipedia but as I type it here – those damn red lines appear again.
- The assumption that all poly women are either idiots or pawns or both. Seriously? As if monogamous women weren’t traded and bought like a piece of property? I mean who coined the terms “trophy wife” and “Stepford wives?”
- Couple-size. From restaurant tables to walking down the street. Who stands/sits next to whom? Should there be a system of rotation?
- The off-handed, “good luck with that” monogamous types dish out while chuckling. Do I laugh at your engagement? Say, “good luck with that whole rising divorce rate?” Nope.
- Compersion (sinsexlustlove.wordpress.com)
- Polyamory: Married and Dating (New Series on Showtime) (theamazonchick.wordpress.com)
- Coming Out Poly (theamazonchick.wordpress.com)
- Poly Literature (theamazonchick.wordpress.com)